Buffalo Chicken Dip
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Chips and dip are a party staple but that doesn't mean your dip should be boring. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is easy to prepare and is the perfect pair with any chip, cracker, or vegetable. You might need to make three batches!
- Two 10 ounce cans chunk chicken, drained
- Two 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4-inch pieces
- One 8 ounce box of chicken-flavored crackers
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet on medium heat, until heated through.
2. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring well until blended and warm.
3. Mix in half on the shredded cheese and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on a low setting until hot and bubbly.
4. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?