> Apps, Dips, and Sauces
> Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
These easy cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms are stuffed to the brim with the most amazing garlic, parmesan, and spinach cream cheese filling!
- 12 medium-large baby portobello mushrooms (approx. 12-14 ounces total)
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2.5-3 cups fresh baby spinach (packed)
- 4 oz cream cheese (cut into 6-8 cubes)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 TBSP panko breadcrumbs (skip for gluten-free + keto)
- 2 TBSP freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. (Prefer not to line it? Spritz it with oil and you're good to go.)
- Clean mushrooms by dusting off the caps with a paper towel and remove the stems. Place mushroom tops on your baking sheet and set aside.
- Mince the mushroom stems and garlic.
- Melt butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and add your minced mushrooms and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes then add the spinach.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add cream cheese, basil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and stir it all up until the cream cheese has melted. Fold in 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese and remove from heat.
- Combine 2 TBSP panko breadcrumbs with 2 TBSP grated parm.
- Spoon spinach mixture into each mushroom cap then sprinkle each with the parm/panko mixture.
- Bake at 375 F for approx. 15 minutes or until filling it hot and melty and the mushrooms are deliciously tender. Dive in while they're hot!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?