Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
These easy cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms are stuffed to the brim with the most amazing garlic, parmesan, and spinach cream cheese filling!
- 12 medium-large baby portobello mushrooms (approx. 12-14 ounces total)
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2.5-3 cups fresh baby spinach (packed)
- 4 oz cream cheese (cut into 6-8 cubes)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 TBSP panko breadcrumbs (skip for gluten-free + keto)
- 2 TBSP freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. (Prefer not to line it? Spritz it with oil and you're good to go.)
- Clean mushrooms by dusting off the caps with a paper towel and remove the stems. Place mushroom tops on your baking sheet and set aside.
- Mince the mushroom stems and garlic.
- Melt butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and add your minced mushrooms and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes then add the spinach.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add cream cheese, basil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and stir it all up until the cream cheese has melted. Fold in 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese and remove from heat.
- Combine 2 TBSP panko breadcrumbs with 2 TBSP grated parm.
- Spoon spinach mixture into each mushroom cap then sprinkle each with the parm/panko mixture.
- Bake at 375 F for approx. 15 minutes or until filling it hot and melty and the mushrooms are deliciously tender. Dive in while they're hot!
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?