> Apps, Dips, and Sauces
> Fresh Cherry Relish
Serve with grilled pork tenderloin, lamb chops, or grilled turkey cutlets. Enjoy any leftovers on a baguette spread with goat cheese.
- 1 cup pitted and finely chopped fresh cherries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fennel
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine pitted and finely chopped fresh cherries, finely chopped fennel, finely chopped celery, finely chopped scallions, honey, orange zest, fresh orange juice, red wine vinegar, fresh lemon juice, and black pepper in a medium bowl; stir gently to combine.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?