Two of the best summer fruits combine in one of our favorite peach recipes, and creamy burrata helps soak up some of the sweet and spicy juices.
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. mild hot sauce (such as Crystal or Frank’s)
- 2 tsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- 3 ripe peaches or nectarines, cut into wedges
- 2 large ripe tomatoes or 1 lb. mixed tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) ball burrata or fresh mozzarella, torn into large pieces
- Tarragon sprigs (for serving)
- Flaky sea salt
- 1. Whisk oil, hot sauce, vinegar, and honey in a small bowl until honey is dissolved; season with kosher salt. Toss peaches, tomatoes, and half of the dressing in a medium bowl; let sit 5 minutes.
- 2. Transfer fruit salad to a platter. Top with burrata and drizzle with remaining dressing. Scatter a few torn tarragon sprigs over and season with sea salt.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?