> Apps, Dips, and Sauces
> Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
A delicious, new twist on cauliflower!
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2-1/4 pounds), cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss cauliflower with oil; spread in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast until tender and lightly browned, 20-25 minutes, stirring once.
- Transfer to a bowl; toss with wing sauce. Serve with dressing.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?