- 2 pounds cubed cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small bunch mint
- 1 lime, juiced
- big pinch of salt (to taste, really..as salty as you can handle it)
- 3 shots alcohol (I used vodka this time)
- Place the cantaloupe on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar with 1/4 cup water and the mint in a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. The syrup will turn a light green color because of the mint.
- Strain the syrup and discard the mint.
- When ready to serve, add the simple syrup, lime juice, salt, alcohol and cantaloupe to a high-speed blender. Puree until slushy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?