> Apps, Dips, and Sauces
> Sriracha Buffalo Cauliflower with Avocado Ranch
This sriracha buffalo cauliflower with avocado ranch recipe is a delicious alternative to buffalo wings and it’s nutritious at the same time! Free of gluten and dairy, also vegan and paleo friendly!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, middle stem removed and cut into florets
- pinch of salt and pepper
- ⅔ cup homemade Dairy-Free Ranch or favorite store-bought ranch dressing
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- juice of ½–1 whole lime
- ¼ cup fresh parsley or cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Stir together sriracha sauce, melted butter/oil, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle cauliflower with ⅔ of the sauce and toss to combine.
- Place pan into the oven and roast for 20–25 minutes, flipping cauliflower mid-way through.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce continue to bake for another 5–10 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender. For more crispy cauliflower, broil for the last 1-3 minutes, just to lightly brown the top. Watch carefully so that it doesn’t burn. Remove from heat and flip cauliflower to coat in the sauce from the pan. Serve hot with avocado ranch.
- Into a food processor, combine ranch dressing, avocado, juice of half a lime, and either parsley or cilantro. Blend together until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary. Taste and add other half of lime juice, salt and pepper, if needed. Blend until thoroughly combined. Chill until ready to use.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?