> Apps, Dips, and Sauces
> Zucchini Fries
Thinly sliced zucchini dusted in breadcrumbs and baked until crispy and golden is a great alternative to potato fries!
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut zucchini into fries and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl or dish.
- Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Prepare dip while fries are baking. Combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?