This easy and healthy peach crisp is the perfect breakfast to get your kids sitting quietly at the dining table! Featuring the delicious peaches plus TONS of other good-for-you ingredients (like oats, chia seeds, and flaxseeds), this peach crisp is guaranteed to become the new family favorite! It’s so easy to make AND reheat!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup applesauce (I use 1 of the little snack containers)
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar (2 for the topping)
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almonds, cut coarsely
- 2 cup oats
- 4–6 peaches, sliced but not necessary to peel
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peaches and 1 tablespoon of either sugar or maple syrup.
- Prepare a pie dish or skillet with a quick smear of coconut oil.
- Pour the peaches from the mixing bowl into the skillet.
- Use the now-empty mixing bowl, to combine everything else. Use your hands to sprinkle clumps of the oatmeal mixture on top of the fruit.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- For more color as needed, broil for the final 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Store overnight on a counter, covered in foil. Reheat at 300 degrees (covered) for about 20 minutes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?