Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Deliciously fluffy healthy pumpkin oatmeal pancakes made with pumpkin puree, oats, pumpkin pie spices, and naturally sweetened with a touch of pure maple syrup. This perfect, healthy pumpkin pancake recipe is gluten-free and can be made right in your blender
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free if desired
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil, for cooking
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until completely smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
2. Lightly coat a griddle with coconut oil, vegan butter, or olive oil and place over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add about 1/3 cup of the batter to the griddle for each pancake; the batter may be thick so you'll need to use a spoon to spread out the batter a bit. It will get thicker as it sits so be sure to cook these pancakes immediately after blending. Cook for 2-4 minutes until pancakes slightly puff up and you see a few bubbles along the edges
3. Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on the underside. If you find that pancakes are browning too quickly, then you need to lower the heat. I normally start on medium heat, then reduce to medium-low later so that my pancakes don't burn. If at any point your griddle starts smoking, it means your pan is way too hot. Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more oil and remaining batter.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?