> Mushroom and Spinach Scrambled Eggs
A delicious and healthy way to start your day!
- 3 Eggs
- 6 - 7 Cherry tomatoes
- 4 - 5 Small mushrooms of your choice
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Add the olive oil to the pan and preheat to a low-medium temperature.
- Cut the mushrooms and add to the pan. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms soften.
- While you cook the mushrooms, beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and spinach, followed by the egg mixture and cook for another 3 - 5 minutes until the eggs are done.
May 13, 2020
I’m not sure why I never thought of putting cherry tomatoes in with my eggs! This is the best breakfast!