Pecan Berry Bursts
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Perfect to add a pop of color to your breakfast table!
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse pecans and 3/4 cup sugar until pecans are finely ground.
2. Add butter and process until smooth. Mix in vanilla. Add flour and salt and process until combined.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared sheets, spacing about 1 1/2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies are set and just barely turning light golden brown around the edges. Transfer to a wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, clean and dry food processor. Process strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, and a pinch of salt until powdery; transfer to a bowl. Repeat with raspberries, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and a pinch of salt.
6. Just before serving, roll half of the cookies in strawberry sugar, dusting them to fully coat. Repeat with remaining cookies and raspberry sugar.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?