Who said you can't have pumpkin pie for breakfast? Not us! Here is a simple and yummy pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe to start your day off in the most delicious way.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 and 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Combine oats and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until desired consistency is reached, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until heated through, about 1 minute.
3. Serve immediately, garnished with pecans and maple syrup if desired.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?