Shredded Carrot Breakfast Hash
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
This shredded carrot breakfast hash is a great lower-carb alternative to sweet potatoes!
- 1 pound pork breakfast sausage
- 5 cups carrots (about 8 large), finely shredded
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a cast iron or stainless frying pan, brown the sausage. Remove from pan, drain, and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the carrots until wilted and starting to brown.
- Add all the seasons and let it cook through for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sausage back in, stir to combine, and serve.
Pro Tip: Add a fried egg on top!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?