4th of July White Chocolate Fudge
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
This 4th of July White Chocolate Fudge is the perfect patriotic dessert with a festive red, white and blue design.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- Red and blue food coloring
1. Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Have everything ready to go before continuing, as the fudge will set up quickly. You will need 3 bowls, 3 spatulas, the food coloring and a knife.
3. In a large pot or saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently. When the mixture comes to a boil, stir constantly for 5 minutes. Add in the marshmallow creme and the white chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
4. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls. Add red food coloring to one, blue food coloring to one, and leave the third bowl white. Stir each color.
5. Pour the red fudge into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top as best as possible. Pour the white fudge on top of the red, then pour the blue on the top. (Stir each bowl before pouring, just in case the fudge started to set up.) Take a knife and drag it through all three layers, making the marbled effect.
6. Let the fudge cool completely before cutting, at least 2 hours.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?