> Baked Apple Chips
3 ingredient apple chips that are the perfect fall snack!
- Preheat oven to 200°. In a large bowl, toss apples with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place a metal rack inside a rimmed baking sheet. Lay apples slices on top of rack, spacing them so that no apples overlap.
- Bake for 2 to 3 hours, flipping apples halfway through, until apples dried out but still pliable. (Apples will continue to crisp while cooling.)
FOR AIR FRYER
- In a large bowl toss apples with cinnamon and sugar. Working in batches, place apples in a single layer in basket of air fryer (some overlap is okay).
- Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes, flipping every 4 minutes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?