The only thing more delicious and juicy than a fresh peach is a freshly baked peach. This recipe will be devoured in less time than it takes to prepare!
- 3 fresh, very ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brandy, bourbon, or rum
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Vanilla ice cream, greek yogurt, or heavy cream, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9x9 inch (or similarly sized) baking dish that's large enough to hold the peach halves in a single layer with nonstick spray. Pick a dish that's sized to where your peaches fit comfortably side by side, but there isn't too much excess room around them. Arrange peaches cut-side up in the dish.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oil, maple syrup, brandy, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Spoon the mixture over the peaches, filling the center and letting it run over the sides.
3. Bake peaches, uncovered, until the peaches are cooked through and fork-tender, about 30 minutes. Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice cream or other topping.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?