This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is made with natural ingredients like fruits, vegetables, and honey! You’ll feel no guilt offering this bread to your kids to start their day or as a late-night snack!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, combine the first 6 dry ingredients.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat the vanilla, oil, eggs, banana, and honey until combined.
4. Slowly combine the dry ingredients into the wet then stir in the grated zucchini.
5. Pour the batter into two greased 8 x 4 inch or 9 x 5 in a loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10 minutes, then remove bread from the pan and cool completely.
Optional: Top with or stir in some dark chocolate chips before baking!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?