> Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
These frozen chocolate covered peanut butter banana bites are the perfect healthy warm weather treat! Keep a batch in the freezer for easy snacking.
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place wax paper on a large baking sheet.
- Slice bananas into ½-inch (1 cm) thick rounds.
- Spread peanut butter on a slice of banana, then top with another slice.
- Lay the bites on the prepared baking sheet and freeze until solid, for about an hour.
- In a small bowl, melt dark chocolate with coconut oil until smooth.
- Remove frozen banana bites from the freezer. Dip the bites into the melted chocolate, place back on the wax paper.
- Freeze for an additional hour.
- Can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?