> Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites
A satisfying and refreshing summer treat!
- 3 (5.3 oz) containers low-fat greek yogurt (peach flavor recommended)
- 9 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 peach, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup blackberries, halved
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Line a 24 mini-muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt with milk and agave. Pour a small amount of yogurt mixture into each liner. Top yogurt with a piece of fruit, alternating between each type. Fill yogurt cups with remaining yogurt mixture and top with another piece of fruit.
- Freeze until solid, at least 2 hrs, and up to one week, covered. Remove frozen yogurt bites from freezer, peel off the cupcake liner, and serve frozen.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?