Healthy Baked Pears with Cinnamon
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
These healthy baked pears can be a sweet and simple snack or a fancy, decadent dessert. Serve them on their own or try them topped with coconut yogurt, nuts, and granola.
- ripe Asian pears
- 1/2 tsp pure maple syrup (per half pear)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (per half pear)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Using as many pears as you like, slice the pears in half and gently scoop out the seeds using a small cookie scoop or spoon.
- Place the pears cut side up on a baking pan or in an oven-proof dish and drizzle each halve pear with 1/2 tsp maple syrup and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp sprinkle cinnamon.
- Bake until soft and tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with your choice of toppings.
Topping Ideas: Coconut yogurt, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, granola, dairy-free whipped cream or ice cream, maple syrup, granola, caramelized banana, caramel sauce.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?