Honey-Baked Plums with Mascarpone
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
This recipe is a simple way to enjoy deliciously juicy plums, go ahead and add some to your Muck Box today!
- 6 large ripe plums, halved and destoned
- 2 tbsp honey
- 250g tub lighter mascarpone
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 3 vanilla Viennese thin biscuits (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the plums, cut side up, in a large baking dish. Drizzle over 1 tbsp of the honey and bake for 15 minutes until tender.
2. Drizzle the remaining honey on top and bake for another 5 minutes. Divide the mascarpone between plates and top with the plums. Drizzle with the juices from the pan, sprinkle with chopped pistachios, then crumble over the Viennese thins to serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?