- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (one 14-ounce package or half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed according to package directions
- 1 pound red plums, apricots, or peaches, pitted, cut into 1"/2 wedges
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut pastry into six 4" squares, place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and prick all over with a fork. Top with plums, leaving a 1/2" border. Sprinkle with sugar; season with a few grinds of pepper.
- Bake tarts, rotating pan halfway through, until edges of pastry are puffed and golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with salt just before serving.
- Do ahead: Tarts can be baked 4 hours ahead. Keep at room temperature.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?