> The Best Classic Zucchini Bread
This easy zucchini bread recipe is sweet & incredibly moist!
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini - lightly packed -do not drain liquid
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil -or your preferred cooking oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, add the grated zucchini, sugar, brown sugar, applesauce, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir just until no dry flour remains, trying not to over mix.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 50 to 54 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the bread should come out with moist crumbs on it.
Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
Store covered in the refrigerator. *This bread is best served after it has been refrigerated for at least 12 hours
Serving: 1/12th of the bread | Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 135mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?