- 1 bottle prosecco or champagne
- 8 ounces Aperol
- Soda Water
- 1 large orange, thinly sliced
- Make champagne ice cubes by filling an ice cube tray with champagne. Pop in the freezer overnight or at least 6 hours to set.
- Fill 4 large wine glasses with champagne ice cubes about 1/3 of the way.
- Pour 2 ounces of Aperol into each glass.
- Pour 2 ounces of champagne or prosecco into each glass
- Top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with orange slices and enjoy!
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?