> Drinks and Cocktails
> Peach Blueberry Moscow Mule
A summery twist on a classic!
- 2 oz peach flavored vodka
- 6 oz ginger beer
- 20 (or so) blueberries
- 1 lime wedge
- (optional) Blueberries, peach slices, and mint for garnish
- Fill your Moscow Copper mug with ice.
- Muddle the blueberries and strain the juice into a separate glass.
- To the same glass, add the peach vodka and ginger beer and stir gently.
- Pour the contents into the copper mug. Squeeze a lime wedge on top of the drink and stir gently. Discard the lime wedge or add it to your drink as garnish.
- Garnish with blueberries, peach slices, and a sprig of mint, if desired.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?