Recipe Home > Drinks and Cocktails > Salted Carmel Apple Martini
- 2oz caramel infused vodka
- 3oz fresh apple cider
- Salted carmel dessert topping
- Kosher Salt
- Fill martini glass with cold water and ice cubes. Spoon enough caramel topping onto one plate to rim your martini glasses. Add enough kosher salt to another.
- Dump the ice water from each martini glass and drizzle the inside of each glass with caramel sauce. Coat the rim of each glass into the caramel and then lightly into the kosher salt.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and mix together the cider and vodka by shaking well. Pour the cocktail into each glass and serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?