> Drinks and Cocktails
> Shimmery New Years Eve Cocktail
For the grape syrup:
- 1 cup (160g) red grapes
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (120ml) water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
For the cocktails:
To make the grape syrup:
- Put all the ingredients in a small saucepan and stir together. Bring to a boil on a medium heat, and allow to boil for 5 minutes, until the skins of the grapes pop.
- Reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool, strain through a fine mesh sieve. Store in a sealed bottle or jar in the fridge for up to two weeks.
To make the cocktail:
- Set out four champagne glasses, and pour 1 ounce of grape syrup in each glass.
- Top up with champagne
- Add 1/2 tsp of gold lustre dust into each cocktail and stir to make shimmer
- Serve immediately
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?