Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
A perfect spring and summer drink, this Spiked Strawberry Lemonade will surely hit the spot! Sweet and refreshing, this spiked version of a classic drink is perfect for parties, barbecues, and picnics.
For the Simple Syrup:
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
For the Cocktail:
1 pint of fresh strawberries, stems removed
1 tablespoon of mint leaves
1 cup of fresh lemon juice
4 cups of water
1 1/2 cups of vodka
Lemon slices or wedges, for garnish
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
2. Remove saucepan from the heat and allow to cool, at least 30 minutes.
3. Puree strawberries and mint leaves together in a blender or food processor.
4. Combine the simple syrup, strawberry-mint puree, lemon juice, water, and vodka in a 2.5 quart pitcher. Stir to combine.
5. Pour the lemonade into your glass of choice over ice and garnish with a lemon slice or wedge and some more fresh mint.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?