- Strawberries – Make sure they’re fresh, not frozen! Also, you’ll want to remove their stems before using.
- Watermelon – Cube it up and make sure to pick a seedless one. I can’t imagine it being too desirable to get watermelon seeds in a sip of lemonade.
- Lemon juice – Use the juice from fresh lemons, not the store-bought stuff that’s from concentrate. The difference in flavor is noticeably fresher!
- Simple syrup – You can substitute this with agave syrup if you’d like to keep things even more all-natural.
- Gin – Your cocktail will only be as good as the booze you use, so make sure you’re splashing a good quality gin in there! Of course, you can omit the gin entirely if you’d prefer.
Add the strawberries, watermelon, water, lemon juice, simple syrup and gin (if using) to a large blender and blend until smooth.
Add the ice to a large pitcher and strain the lemonade through a fine mesh sieve into the pitcher.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges and strawberry slices for garnish if desired.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?