This warm smoothie will be your new go-to for the wintertime! Not only is it sweet and delicious, but it is also highly nutritious. With carbs and fiber from the sweet potato and healthy fats and protein from the almond butter, this smoothie serves as a great meal replacement! We suggest you even try dipping some gingerbread cookies in it!
- ½ cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup milk, of choice
- 1 pinch salt
- In a blender, combine the sweet potato, almond butter, molasses, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, milk, and salt. Blend on high speed for 3 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Transfer the sweet potato mixture to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until just warmed through. Do not boil.
- Pour into a mug and serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?