Close your eyes and pretend it's summer with this delicious and refreshing cocktail!
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 blood orange, peel removed and quartered (or a mix of your favorite oranges)
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (if needed to sweeten)
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- Sparkling water, for topping
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, combine the orange zest, blood orange, lime juice, pomegranate juice, ginger, mint, and honey (if using). Muddle all of the ingredients together, squashing everything to release the juices from the fruit.
2. Add the tequila. Fill with ice and shake until combined. Strain into your prepared glass. Top with sparkling water. Serve with fresh mint. Drink!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?