> Main Dishes
> Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with Green Beans and Feta
All those great Mediterranean flavors packed in one sheet pan!
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 15-ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 lemons (1 1/2 juiced, 1 sliced)
- 8 cloves garlic (4 minced, 4 sliced)
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (plus more for garnish)
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4-5 even-sized strips.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken pieces, lemon juice from one whole lemon, 4 minced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon each salt, pepper, and paprika, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix together well and set bowl aside while you prepare the veggies.
- Rinse beans, snip off the end with the hard nub/stem, and place them in another large bowl. The other end should have a dainty little tail that is soft and thin and doesn’t need to be removed.
- Chop one large yellow onion and add to the beans.
- Rinse (and scrub if needed) the baby potatoes and add to the veggie bowl.
- Stir in one 15-ounce can of petite diced tomatoes, juice from half a lemon, oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Pour the mixture onto a large baking sheet, add the chicken pieces (spaced evenly throughout the pan), some lemon slices, 4 thinly sliced garlic cloves, about a dozen pitted Kalamata olives, and roast at 450 degrees for 20 minutes. **NOTE: I used a non-stick 12x17 baking sheet pan. Depending on the pan you use you may want to line it with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Pull the pan out from the oven but don't remove. Crumble 4 ounces of feta cheese and sprinkle onto the sheet pan and continue to cook for 5 more minutes, or until the chicken reads 165 degrees with a meat thermometer.
- Serve while it's hot and garnish with chopped parsley.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?