Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Football season is upon us and what better way to cheer on your team than by snacking on the healthiest and tastiest nachos imaginable? This recipe features freshly baked sweet potato chips that make the perfect replacement for tortilla chips.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, washed and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado, pit removed and diced
- sour cream or greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Toss the sweet potatoes in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place sweet potato rounds on a large baking sheet. You might need 2 baking sheets if you run out of room. You don't want to overcrowd the sweet potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes. Use a spatula to flip the rounds. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until they are crisp.
3. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle cheese and black beans over the sweet potatoes. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 5-7 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven and top with green onions, cilantro, avocado, and sour cream or Greek yogurt. Serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?