Strawberry Basil Chicken
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Strawberries are sweet, but you can have them for dinner, too! Now that fresh strawberries are in season, add them to your diet with this amazing Strawberry Basil Chicken recipe.
- 3-4 large chicken breasts
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar + more to taste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Begin by heating a large skillet to medium heat.
2. Prepare your chicken breasts: you may need to pound the breast to make them a bit thinner, approximately 1 inch thick.
3. While the skillet is heating up, marinate the chicken with garlic and balsamic vinegar.
4. Add oil to the pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side (until golden brown, but cooked through) Set aside.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Toss together strawberries and basil. Top each chicken breast with the strawberry mixture, and salt and pepper to taste. Add additional balsamic vinegar if desired.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?