> Main Dishes
> Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 medium beefsteak or other round tomatoes
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh goat cheese or feta
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and use a spoon to scoop out the core and seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, basil, olive oil, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture.
- Place the tomatoes in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, until the bread crumbs are crumbs are golden brown and the tomatoes are lightly caramelized.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?