Surf and Turf Dinner
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
This Surf and Turf Dinner is certainly cause for celebration! Topped with an indulgent compound butter, this delicious dish is the perfect centerpiece for a wonderfully well-deserved meal for two.
2 NY sirloin steaks
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
Sea salt and ground black pepper
For the Compound Herb Butter:
1 tablespoon of butter
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of fresh parsley
1 clove of garlic, minced
1. Season steaks with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside at room temperature for up to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill, cast iron pan, or skillet on high heat. Spray cooking oil or brush grates with cooking oil.
3. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the lobster lengthwise both on the belly side and top shell, but do not separate the tail.
4. Place steaks on the grill and cook on each side for about 3-5 minutes or until preferred doneness.
5. Add the lobster tails onto the grill, belly side down and cook until meat is no longer translucent and turns opaque white with red shells.
6. Allow the steak to rest for 5-10 minutes, covered. Meanwhile, prepare the compound butter by mixing the ingredients in a small bowl. Add a splash of lemon juice to the lobster and top with herb butter.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?