Vegetable Noodle Stir-Fry with Peanut Lime Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Bursting with flavor, this stir-fry dish is easy to put together and serve in just 20 minutes. Packed with colorful, crunchy veggies like carrots, bell peppers, red cabbage, and green onions, this dish is a delicious way to eat through the veggies in your fridge. Served with a slightly spicy peanut lime sauce, this dish is packed with flavor and texture!
For the Stir-Fry:
6 ounces of dry soba noodles
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
2 medium shallots, minced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 medium carrots, julienned
2 bell peppers, julienned
1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
3/4 cup of roasted nuts (peanuts, cashews, or almonds)
For the Peanut Sauce:
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon of sriracha hot sauce
1/2 tablespoon of agave or maple syrup
1/2 lime, juiced
Fresh cilantro, for garnishing
Chopped green onions, for garnishing
1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions until they are al dente.
2. Add the vegetable oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. When hot, add the shallots and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, or until lightly golden. Add splashes of water to deglaze the pan as needed.
3. Then, add in the carrots, bell peppers, and cabbage. Cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Meanwhile, add all of the sauce ingredients to a mason jar or small bowl and mix.
5. When the noodles are cooked, drain them, and add them into the pan with the vegetables. Pour the sauce mixture on top and toss to combine.
6. Serve with roasted nuts and garnish with chopped cilantro and green onions.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?