> Cantaloupe Cucumber Salad
Stay cool and hydrated with this easy cantaloupe and cucumber salad recipe! It’s a healthy and refreshing side dish or light lunch.
- 1 cantaloupe, halved and deseeded
- 1 large cucumber, halved
- 2 ounces crumbly feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- pinch of salt
- 10 basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- Using a melon baller, create as many balls from the cantaloupe as possible. Add them to a large bowl.
- If cucumber has large seeds, use the melon baller or a spoon to scrape them out. Cut the cucumber into thin half moons and add to the melons.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt in a small bowl and whisk.
- Add the vinaigrette to the fruit and toss to combine. Then top with the crumbled feta and basil leaves.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?