> Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad
The perfect barbecue side dish to finish off the summer! This easy-to-make salad has a great balance of sweet, spicy, and savory.
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. pure honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Fresno Chile, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ripe but firm peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 avocados, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1/2 c. fresh mint, torn if large, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 c. roasted pistachios, chopped
- Whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey, shallot, and chile in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add peaches and toss to coat. Let sit at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add avocado and mint and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Top with pistachios and garnish with mint.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?