> The BEST Balsamic Viniagrette
Slightly sweet, tangy balsamic vinaigrette is versatile as can be. As a dressing for salad, drizzled on roasted vegetables and chicken wraps, everyone loves this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper finely ground
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic. Add the oil and whisk thoroughly to combine. Continue whisking until the dressing is fully emulsified.
Store in a jar with a lid and refrigerate. Shake well before serving. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?