The "Best Breakfast Potatoes Ever" from The Pioneer Woman!
- 5 lbs red potatoes, roughly chopped/diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Spread out on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing twice throughout.
- Raise the heat to 500 F and bake until crisp and brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?