A low carb and keto side dish that pairs well with any protein.
1 pound asparagus spears, woody ends removed
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
2) Arrange asparagus on baking sheet. Set aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the oil mixture over the asparagus and toss to evenly coat.
4) Bake for 10-15 minutes until vibrant and just beginning to get tender.
5) Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and broil until the cheese melts and becomes golden (about 4-5 minutes).
6) Adjust salt and pepper, if needed. Serve immediately.