> Side Dishes
> Crispy Dijon Smashed Potatoes
Amazingly crisp-tender potatoes with a Dijon-herb crust – a side dish so good, you’ll want to have it for every single meal!
- 24 ounces red baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes; drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, garlic, honey, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a potato masher or fork, carefully smash the potatoes until flattened but still in one piece. Brush each potato with mustard mixture.
- Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?