> Side Dishes
> Garlic Parmesan Kale Chips
A crunchy and healthy alternative to chips!
- 2 bunches fresh kale
- 5-6 cloves garlic , minced
- sea salt , to taste
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Remove large stems from kale. Chop into chunks and wash well. (I use a salad spinner, which works really great for removing all the water from the kale.) Dry really well! This will make all the difference in allowing the kale to bake up crispy, instead of "steaming" because of water droplets.
- Place kale in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, sea salt, and garlic.
- Lay flat on a large baking sheet. For best results, don't overcrowd the baking sheet. (Make these in two batches if necessary).
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until crisp. Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container to save.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?