Herb Roasted Rainbow Carrots
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
These roasted rainbow carrots are lightly caramelized around the edges, crisp-tender in the center, and seasoned with rosemary, thyme, and parsley!
- 2 pounds carrots, trimmed, peeled, and cut on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces (I used tri-colored carrots but you can use all orange)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, optional
Preheat oven to 450F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
Add the carrots to the baking sheet, evenly drizzle with olive oil, and evenly sprinkle with thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper, and toss with your hands to evenly coat.
Arrange the carrots in a flat layer with space between the pieces if possible and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until carrots are lightly caramelized around the edges and fork-tender. Baking times will vary based on the size of carrots and personal preference for doneness
Stir and flip halfway through baking to ensure all sides cook evenly.
Evenly sprinkle with parsley, evenly drizzle with optional lemon juice (brightens up the dish), and serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?