Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Easy honey balsamic Brussels sprouts are a sweet-savory side dish that's roasted until tender and caramelized and coated in a delicious flavourful glaze.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk well to combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper until smooth. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the honey-balsamic mixture in a separate small bowl.
- Add brussels sprouts into the large bowl and toss well to coat with the sauce. Transfer the brussels sprouts onto a large half-sheet baking pan and spread them into a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the brussels sprouts are tender and caramelized.
- Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of the honey-balsamic mixture over the Brussels sprouts and toss well to combine evenly. Feel free to top it with some pomegranate seeds and/or nuts, and serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?