> Side Dishes
> Lemon Dijon Roast Potatoes and Broccoli
These Lemon Dijon Roast Potatoes and Broccoli are the ultimate one pan side dish. It is impressive enough for guests and easy enough for a hearty weeknight meal!
- 4 cups red potatoes, chopped
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Chop potatoes into small chunks, place in a large ziplock bag or bowl, set aside.
- Combine olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, green onions, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl or measuring cup.
- Toss the potatoes in 2/3 of the mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle the parmesan on half of the baking sheet, sprinkle potatoes directly over parmesan. (leaving the other half of the baking sheet empty for your broccoli)
- Bake potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
- In the same ziplock bag or bowl you tossed your potatoes in toss the broccoli with the rest of the mustard mixture.
- After potatoes have roasted for 25-30 minutes remove from oven and lightly stir.
- Place the broccoli on the other side of the pan, put back in the oven for 7-10 minutes until broccoli is roasted.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Per Serving: CALORIES: 262 | TOTAL FAT: 11g | SATURATED FAT: 2g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 8g | CHOLESTEROL: 2mg | SODIUM: 285mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 37g | FIBER: 6g | SUGAR: 4g | PROTEIN: 7g
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?