Sweet corn is one of the most delicious parts of summer! That's why we've got this Sauteed Sweet Corn recipe for you to enjoy. It's an excellent side for your barbecue!
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 ears sweet corn, kernels cut off the kob
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped basil to taste
1. Melt your butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Once the butter has fully melted, add in the sweet corn kernels, green onions, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about five minutes.
3. When the corn is tender, add in the basil and serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?