The Best Winter Fruit Salad is filled with clementines, kiwi, pears, apples, and pomegranate. It gets tossed in a delicious honey lime poppyseed dressing and you won't be able to get enough!
- 1 large apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 pear sliced
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 3 clementines, peeled and separated
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
Making the Dressing:
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
In a large bowl, combine apple, pear, bananas, kiwi, clementines, and pomegranate seeds. Lightly toss.
In a small bowl whisk together honey, lime juice, poppy seeds, and mint. Drizzle over fruit and toss until coated. Serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?